Monday, November 24, 2008

Boys will be boys



Well, had an *interesting* shoot yesterday. Two brothers, 4 and 6 who DID NOT want their picture taken. My friend's sons - I think it was actually harder to get them to listen b/c they knew me! Running away, not sitting, not standing, sticking out tongues and bugging out eyes. Yikes! Got a few shots, but I was so flustered I had my ss at 60 for the first 20 shots and I blew a bunch that might have worked so I am SO mad at myself. It's not a mistake I make anymore so I was a bit disappointed that I didn't set up right.
Here's one that worked, but the majority were horrible! Back to the drawing board...
Can't decide if I like bw or color better...

1 comment:

Haley said...

it was all worth it to get this one! I really love it in black and white. Sometimes there is just nothing you can do with wild boys! Ugh