Monday, March 30, 2009

Son on a rainy day


Yesterday was kind of crappy here in New York, so what do I do? Chase my kid around the house with a camera. Poor thing thinks it's part of my arm, I swear.

No matter how yucky it is outside, J makes in sunny inside. I mean, really - look at this smile. I know I'm his mom, but it's pretty darn perfect.

Am getting geared up for a big playdate on Saturday at my house. My friends and I switch homes every Saturday and we hired a wonderful music lady, Ellen "Watermelon", www.ellenwatermelon.com, to come to the house and sing to the kiddies. Then we eat a whole lot of food that's bad for us. It's a pretty perfect way to spend a Saturday morning! I'm planning on taking pictures this week, so I'm really looking forward to it.

In the meantime, I'm off to check out Pioneer Woman's blog to get recipes for the party...I'm thinking cinnamon buns. Yum.

5 comments:

shari said...

beautiful! we need to get together and talk 'shop again. you are so dang good!

Cindy said...

Love this. The colors are beautiful!

Kate said...

Very nice! I love the oriental rug bokeh. :)

Haley said...

he looks that cute and dressed up when it is a crummy rainy day?! ha ha-- he is adorable. love the lighting and angle

cristina c. said...

thanks everyone! Haley - LOL, we did go to lunch with my parents which is why he is wearing that sweater. I wouldn't put it past me to dress him up on a rainy day though!